Tuesday, November 27, 2012

SNEAK PEEK: Holiday Sample Plate at Hugo's Restaurant!

I can't seem to get enough of all the festive grub of the past month and, fortunately, I don't have to shelf my cravings just yet. Several restaurants in the Los Angeles area have added a special holiday-themed plate to their menus for the month of December, and I'm more than happy to partake. 

The other day, I continued my indulgence in the season's merriment with the Happy Happy Holiday Platter at Hugo's Restaurant. With both omnivore and vegan variations (make sure to specify), the plate delivers up all the classic fixins. 



DISCLAIMER: The amount of food seen in the photo above is only about half of the actual serving. I didn't have the restrain to snap a picture before diving into the delectableness. 

The star of the show is the sliced veggie patty covered with mushroom herb gravy. The plentiful trimmings include harvest vegetable cornbread stuffing (made with GMO-free corn), mashed maple yams, sautéed leafy greens, corn cakes (so, SO good) and cranberry sauce. Not too shabby for this girl, I'll tell you what.

Hit that platter up before it's too late!

xx Happy vegan eats

No comments:

Post a Comment